- Polymer Structure: Polystyrene 8% cross linked with divinylbenzene
- Physical Form and Appearance: Fine mesh spherical beads
- Whole Bead Count: 90% min.
- Functional Groups: Polystyrene sulfonate
- Ionic Form (as shipped): Na+
- Shipping Weight, approx: 50 lb/ft3
- Mesh Size (U.S. Std.): 40-70
- Moisture Retention, Na+ form: 45-50%
- Swelling, Na+ ->H+: 5% max
- Total Capacity in sodium form: 1.9 me/ml
- pH Range, Stability: 0-14
Use this high capacity, fine mesh water softener resin in any commercial or residential water softener system.
If you have iron in your water or extremely hard water you should purchase Fine Mesh Water Softener Resin.
When using Fine Mesh Resin, a Fine Mesh distributor tube must be used (BRT1050-54-FR). DO NOT use a standard distributor tube or a turbulator.
- Additional Information
SKU FINE MESH RESIN Recommended Use Softens Water Model Fine Mesh Softener Resin Manufacturer Nelsen