The 3M BEV140 Single Cartridge Water Filtration System is for use with single high-flow carbonator dispensers under standard water conditions. This commercial water filter removes bacteria, sediment, chlorine taste & odor, and cysts. Designed to provide consistent quality carbonated and non-carbonated beverages and reduce unscheduled service calls in post mix systems.
The 3M BEV140 Single Cartridge Water Filtration System features:
- The revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (IMPACT) dual-zone media cartridge construction, combining a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide superior throughput and cartridge life.
- Built-in bacteria inhibitor intended to reduce fouling of media.
- Valve-in-head design simultaneously shuts off and vents water, allowing for simple and virtually trouble-free cartridge changing without the need to shut off the incoming feed water.
- Reduction of sediment and abrasive hard particles helps to prevent equipment wear and helps extend the life of pumps, valves, o-rings, and seals.
- Certified by NSF to Standard 53 for cyst reduction
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
3M BEV140 Specifications:
- 0.2 Micron rating
- 2.1 gpm flow rate
- 3/8" FNPT
- 25,000 gals. capacity
- Uses replacement cartridge: HF40 (56133-03)
- Alternative Part #: 56162-01, 5616201
- Additional Information
SKU 56162-01 ASIN B00571L9XE UPC 00016145801037 Other Model Number 56162-01, 5616201 Model BEV140 Microns 0.2 micron Manufacturer 3M Gallons Per Minute (GPM) 2.1 gpm Application Cold Beverage Dispensers